November 21, 2013

three for your thursday

As I start getting back into the blogging world, I decided I want to have a fun weekly post that I can play around with and basically say anything that might (or might not) be relevant to that week (kind of like my Wednesday Ramblings in the past).  So as I thought of fun things to do, I decided that I would start a "Three Things Thursday," where I pretty much just put a random theme out there and then write three things about that theme.

So, for the very! first! installment! of Three Things Thursday, I give you:
Three things I will never, ever, EVER do again.

uno: use abbreviations when speaking to a professor.
Yes.  One time, at office hours, I was attempting to have an intelligent conversation with a professor and used "JK."  Intelligent conversation fail.

dos:  cut my own hair to have a "piece" like Mary Kate & Ashley.  

Needless to say, it didn't turn out like MK&A's.

tres: date in the "gray area" for an extended period of time. 
I guess this is a bit more on the serious side.  But staying at a place in the relationship in which you're not actually dating but not not dating...that's dangerous.   For both parties involved.


Good news, y'all--the weekend starts TOMORROW!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment