October 18, 2012

#ThrowbackThursday


Confession:  I go through some EXTREME cases of nostalgia sometimes.  It actually happens around this time each year.  I think it is because fall of 2009 was one of the most pivotal times of my life; I was surrounded by a legitimate community of Christians and we had the best of times together.


Oh my goodness, it was the greatest.  I was experiencing 1 John 4:12 love for the first time in my life and, holy cow, it lit me up and changed me for good.


There are some things that I'd go back and do again without hesitation.  Every second spent with this group of people falls into that category.  


Those senior year moments remain such a blessing to me and my heart still aches with happiness that I was fortunate enough to have such a solid group of friends to end my high school career with. 


Much love to you guys :)

2 comments:

  1. legit balling my eyes out right now...the things i would do to go back

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. im just seeing this and im dying..can we please find some way to go back?

    ReplyDelete