October 22, 2012

From a Full Heart


"You must remember, family is often born of blood, but it doesn't depend on blood.  Nor is it exclusive of friendship.  Family members can be your best friends, you know.  And best friends, whether or not they are related to you, can be your family."
-Trenton Lee Stewart


I was so fortunate to spend this weekend with my parents and some of our best family friends.
As I've grown up, this group has always been there to love and support me, and I'm blessed to be able to say that I consider them all--adults and kids alike--some of my best friends.


Friday was Chi O Parents' Formal, so we got all dressed up and had ourselves a ball.


We spent Saturday tailgating, cheering on the Hoos, and, of course, tailgating some more.


I am so blessed to have this group of people in my life.  This circle of families/best friends is about 18 years strong right now, and I don't see that changing anywhere in the near future.  Praise the Lord.

Definitely thanking God from a full heart as I start this new week.
Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment