January 3, 2013

Here Goes...


It's already the 3rd day of the new year!  Goodness gracious...how is it already going by so quickly?
Now that I've gotten my 2012 reflections out of my system, it's time to set some goals for 2013.
While I'm not always the best at sticking to them (read: remembering them), it's still fun to start off with some ideas of who you want to become in the next 365 days and things you hope to accomplish.

So, without further ado, my resolutions:
In 2013, I hope to...
+Drink more water
+Spend less money (to save up for a BIG trip in 2014)
+Be more consistent in tithing
+Intern somewhere awesome this summer
+Strive to be honest and genuine in my relationships
+Flavor my words with grace (y'all know I'm big on this)
+Love people fiercely & grow in hospitality (I'll have to post later to explain this)
+Listen better (a big one to focus on as rush approaches)
+ (on a shallow note) define my personal style
+Write something I really, really love

What are your hopes and dreams as we ponder the empty canvas of 2013?



2013 image found here!

No comments:

Post a Comment