October 9, 2012

Mountains are Moving

Call me a freak.  But I just need to put this out there:

I. Love. Cancer stories.  (Jenny--you know what I'm talking about)

Yes, they are some of the saddest, scariest situations ever.  But I kid you not:  I think cancer is one of God's greatest tools.  The way he shines through both the good stories and the bad...just wow.  He paints some breathtaking pictures through that disease--whether it be the way people love families who have lost someone or through restoring a cancer patient to health and life (because idk if you know this, but God is in the business of restoring us to life).

He has worked wonders and has been glorified to the extreme through Matt Chandler and Libby Ryder's stories.  Today, I'm praising him for a good report for Chip Roberson, a man who has been so influential to my walk with Christ.  Pastor Chip received bad news at the beginning of last week.  On Tuesday, he called his friends to a prayer vigil.  Praise be to God, who listens to the prayers of his saints-- Pastor Chip went back on Friday and was told good news.


Praise. Praise. Praise.
God is so good and works in the most amazing ways.
It's so important to remember that in all circumstances.


PS.  How much do you love my outfit in that picture?  I should bring it back, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment