June 4, 2013

apparently it's summer?

I've been out of school for a few weeks now, but life has been absolutely INSANE since finishing finals.  
And you know what?  I wouldn't have it any other way.  The past few weeks have been a roller coaster, to say the least.  I've traveled a lot, made many sweet memories, and said some hard goodbyes.

Anyways...how about a summer 2k13 Instagram recap?


From Charlottesville adventures, to Myrtle Beach, to NYC, to Northern VA...Summer 2013 has treated me pretty well so far.  I'll be back with the details later :)

I'm going to try to be consistent with posts this summer...we shall see how that goes.
But for now, I hope everyone is having an absolutely brilliant week!
xoxo.


P.S.  I feel it necessary to apologize for this blog's current awkward stage.  She's full on braces and headgear right now, and I am totally to blame.  It will all be pretty again soon...I have just been too busy (read: lazy) to work on the coding and formatting and all that jazz.  We'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment